Halloween food round up I posted last year was too gross. That's why I decided to do another round up: spooky but not gross Halloween food ideas! Hope you like this one.
- Easy and healthy Halloween snack from Cute Food For Kids
Ready in minutes!
Make Fabulous Cakes
Cut Out + Keep
- Learn how to make candy zombie hands step by step with Cute Food For Kids
Sweet Nothings in the kitchen
Dairy free, gluten free!
Jelly Shot Test Kitchen
6 Bitter Sweets
- Day of the dead cookies from Sugarbelle.
These sugar skull cookies are so pretty but kinda spooky!
- A bloody rat on cupcake from 6 Bitter Sweets
She is so creative!
In Katrina's Kitchen
- The Ring bento from NoveiMC on Flickr
For tomorrow's lunch?
Le Petit Pierogi
Fun for your pirate theme party too!
I Am Baker
She got so many cool dessert idea! Check them out!
- Twilight vampire quesadilla from Hungry Halloween
Kitchen Table Scraps
That looks yummy to me ^,^
The Bleeding Heart Bakery
The Sweet Adventures of SugarBelle
This one is from A Homemaker's Habitat
I love this photo!
Which one is spookier? The cake or the lady?
- Snake Cake from North Star Cakes
OMG........this is the scariest Halloween food I have ever seen!!!
Please give me a "like" on Facebook, join me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to get instant notifications of new fun food ideas! Thank you.