- It could also be placed on a cracker and served as a Halloween party appetizer!
Before I tell you the details about this giveaway, I would like to take a moment to thank our sponsor California Ripe Olive for sending me a lunch kit and give a kit to one lucky reader of Cute Food For Kids.
Here is something you may like to know about California Ripe Olives:
- California olive growers produce more than 95% of the ripe olives grown in the U.S. These growers operate multi-generational family farms from the inland valleys of California, from San Diego Country to far north of Sacramento County.
- From breakfast to dinner. January to December. And from every day to gourmet. Olives are as casual or as elegant as you like, adding color, texture and flavor to any meal.
- For more information about California Ripe Olives, including hundreds of recipes- visit www.CalOlive.org
The winner of this giveaway will receive a bento lunchbox starter kit that includes 4 cans of California Ripe Olives, a Laptop Bento Lunch Box Set, a can opener, a pizza slicer, mini vegetable cutters, a cutting board ,and a $25 visa gift card to purchase ingredients or other bento supply you need.
To enter this giveaway:
- First, checking the recipes on THIS PAGE .
- Then leave a comment on this blog post to tell me which recipe you would like to try.
- To get an extra entry, share this or my last post on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.....). Don't forget to leave a separate comment below telling me you've done this.
- Limited 2 entries per person.
- All entries should be entered before 11:59 PM, September 3rd 2012.
- This giveaway is limited to individuals residing in the continental U.S..
One lucky winners will be selected randomly via random.org. Please come back to this post to find out if you are the lucky winner before September 10th. I will also announce it on my Facebook and Twitter. Good luck everyone!
September 4th update
Thank you everyone for entering this giveaway.
Congratulations Amy. Tweet Pin It