Saturday, September 1, 2012
Halloween Snack Idea: Monster In My Cup!
To create a monster, all you need are a clear cup, marshmallow and chocolate chips.
- First, cut the marshmallow into 4 slices
- Place marshmallow slices on a cutting board (sticky side up)
- I use McDonald's straw to punch a hole on the marshmallow
- Place a chocolate chip (flat side up) in the hole
- Place marshmallow eyes on the inside of the cup
Fill the cup with the snack of your choice.
- I got a chocolate pudding monster
- Cheerio monster
- Fruit monster
PS: the filling could be anything except liquid
Don't forget to check out Lunch Box Monster, Apple Monster and Cheese Monster, on this blog!
Also, please give me a "like on Facebook, join me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to get instant notifications on new fun food ideas! Thank you. Tweet Pin It