ladybug, umbrellas, pokeballs, Santa and Angry bird. This time, I turned these mini cheese wheels into something spooky..... eyeballs
- Remove the wax cover
- Use gel food coloring to draw the blood vessels
- Cut olive into thin slices
- Dry the olive with paper towel
- Place olive slice on the cheese
- Fill the centre of the olive with ketchup
- Enjoy the eyeballs!
PS, these cheese eyeballs can be prepared a day ahead of time.
Please give me a "like on Facebook, join me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to get instant notifications on new fun food ideas! Thank you.