Friday, August 19, 2011
Funny Party Appetizer: Cheese Mice
Here is a cute appetizer idea for you! This cheese mouse was made from Happy Cow Cheese Wedge, olive, black sesame seeds, hot dog and green onion. It's pretty easy, isn't it?
- Use straw to cut the olive nose.
- The tail can be replace with carrot, cucumber skin, etc.
- Ears can be replaced with ham, peperoni, carrot or sliced almonds!
- It looks cute even with no ears!
- Don't forget to check the mouse straw on my last post that goes with this cheese mouse.
Tweet Pin It