Wednesday, November 14, 2012
How to make this fun treat:
- Melt candy melts as directed on the package
- Dip a marshmallow in the candy melt
- Sprinkle some cookie sprinkles
- Place a piece of candy on top
( You can use M&M or Smarties)
- Place the marshmallow in mini cupcake liner
If you are a follower of my blog, you may noticed that I haven't done any cute food for the past month. I was so busy at training our newest family member: a labradoodle puppy, Hunter.
Hunter is so adorable and so smart. He learns tricks so fast. However, the potty training part was much much more difficult then I expected >,<
Don't forget to check out my last post: 30 edible turkey craft ideas. Add a fun touch to your Thanksgiving dinner party!
Also, please give me a "like on Facebook, join me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to get instant notifications on new fun food ideas! Thank you. Tweet Pin It